Monday, June 12, 2017

Students4Giving

Students4Giving

Introduction to NonProfit and Philanthropy is different from what I though. I thought this class would be as a lecture class, but it doesn’t. This class is amazing. It brings me to see the world in another side. I have no experience about nonprofit or volunteer. I have learn from this class that I can make this world more beautiful by giving. There are many people around the world are looking for helps and opportunities to improve their lives. Even though what I can do might be a little, it is better than do nothing. It also make me feel good when I give.

I love the moment when classmates were discussion in the classroom. I can feel the passion that everyone think about others and try to help them. That makes me to look back myself. What I am doing. How I can help. Their passion surprised me.     

Fix Out by Coldplay is my theme song for this experience. It is a nice song and meaningful. I am sure I interpret in right, but I believe it means that when your life is failure, tries to move on. If you never tries to move on with it, you'll never know what she's worth, and I( Students4Giving) will help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXq-14lV79s




After taking this class, I realize that If I can helps, helps. I have home, family, friends, and money. I have everything while someone has nothing even family or place to sleep. Look back what are you doing. Trust me you will feel good about yourself when you GIVE...:)



Nattawan P.






No comments: